- Output short circuit protection
- Dual input charging protection (batteries and the control panel both equipped with the shutdown, overshoot and over-discharge protection)
- Press and hold the power button 2 seconds to turn it on/off
- Click the power button to adjust the voltage 6,7,8,9,11V for option
- Default booting at 10V start-up for 0.2S, and then load to the last memory working voltage
- It will shift to display the capacity of the battery without working over 2S, and the indicator light is on the breathing state, the five indicators represent for 20%~100% of the power capacity, click the button to return to voltage display.
- The indicator light is blinking during charging and stop blinking with the overshoot protection working after full charged
- The power bank capacity 1200mAh, 3.5 hours to be fully charged by over 1A charger about 8 hours working at 8V
- This power pack is only for rotary with RCA connection
- Don’t use this device while on charging.
- Please reconnect with the charger to activate when shut down